By clicking on the “I agree” button next to online policy or installation, using or accessing the Services or our presence on the various social networking platforms in a way, you agree to the terms of this Policy ;however, the same may be amended from time to time.
- Blink App LLC (Egyptian Limited Liability Company) owns and is liable for the BlinkApp system.
- Services are owned and operated by BlinkApp LLC (collectively referred to as “we”, “we”, “our conscience” and other similar pronouns).
- The application may use the GPS and other features to determine, view, and share the exact location of your device.
- By installing or using the application on your device, you acknowledge and agree that we and our agents have your permission to collect and use all information as described hereby.
2. Information we may collect:
We may collect information through your use of the products and services, the types of your information that we may collect include but not limited to:
- Personal Identifying Information:
- Personal Identifying Information is information that can be used to identify or contact you or a Third Party Source, including but not limited to one’s name, address, email address, telephone number, account identifiers, account password, payment information, credit card information and other billing data. We collect, receive and store Personal Identifying Information when you connect, sign up or register on or with the Site or other Services, or when a Third Party Source signs up or registers with you or your product or service and then, because of Company’s relationship with you, provides or makes accessible such information to us through our Services. For example, you may provide Personally Identifying Information directly to us in connection with signing up, registering or interacting with Company on or through the Site, when you set up an account for Services, when you subscribe to email alerts, updates or newsletters, or when you respond to a survey, fill out a form, or complete any profile through the Site. As another example, a third party source may provide such Personally Identifying Information when signing up as a driver with a company that uses our services to collect driving data about such Third Party Source; and that company may then choose to share such Personally Identifying Information with us.
- In order to sign up to our services and use the application, you provide:
Your name, email address, mobile number, as you choose, contact information for your emergency contacts and any additional information of your choice that you can enter in a free field (“Free Form Field Content”);Transaction information, such as downloading and registering the app, your application uses, and your responses to our correspondence with you.
In this regard we and our partners disclaim any liability for the said free form field content. You understand and agree that (a) we and our service partners have the right but are not obliged to monitor the free form field content and (b) we will not be liable to you or anyone else for any action or non-action relating to any content in the free field.
- Personal Non-Identifying Data:
- This type of information, would include for example without limitation, an individual’s gender, city or state of residence, age, characteristics, driving behavior, driving locations and driving activities as well as data regarding particular trips one has taken and similar information. We collect, receive and store Personal Non-Identifying Data when you directly provide it to us through the Site or Services (such as through sign-ups or registration or through use of a Service that collects or tracks such information) or when a Third Party Source provides it through the use of our Services on behalf of or through you or when such Third Party Source uses your product or service that collects or tracks such information using our Services.
- Location and Navigation Data:
- BlinkApp collects data about the exact location of your device. If your device is equipped with GPS or can connect to wireless access points or hotspots, or if your device is also a phone that connects to cellular towers or satellites, your device can use these features to determine its exact location and move it to us.
- Once your device is set to send location data to us, your device will continue to send its location data to us (even when the app is minimized or closed) unless you set your device to not.
- You can at any time disable our access to your device’s location data option through your app’s location settings on your device and setting your device not to share its location with us. However, if you unsubscribe from the location share, the app will not work correctly without any liability on us.
- BlinkApp collects navigation data from your device regarding the time, date, and location of driving events (including, but not limited to, start / end of the trip, braking, acceleration, and phone handling).
- Usage, diagnostic and technical information:
In order to support, test and help us improve our products and services, you acknowledge that we will collect diagnostic, technical and usage information from your device running the application. This information may be collected from your device at any time. The information to be collected includes, but is not limited to:
- General diagnostic and usage information.
- Device identification information.
- System identification information.
- Information about hardware and operating system specifications.
- Performance statistics.
- Using your device, surrounding devices, system, and applications
- Location information.
You agree that we may share usage, diagnostic and technical information with service providers to improve our products and services.
- Automatically collected information and site usage Data:
- The app may collect some information automatically; we may work with analytics companies to help us understand how you use the app, how many users, how long, and how often. Using analytics, we may know the number of screens and features used in the application, device language settings, device types, operating systems, service providers, IP Addresses, wireless communications used by users, and their settings. Further, the application assigns a unique numeric identifier to your account that is associated with your other Token Number information.
- As per practice, our servers automatically collect your IP Address when you visit the site, and we may associate this with your domain name or your ISP’s name on the Internet.
- We may link your IP Address to your domain name or your ISP’s name. We may also pick up some “click-through data” related to your site usage. Click-through data, for example, includes information about your computer, device, web browser, operating system and settings, the reference page that linked you to the site, pages, content or ads you see or click during your visit, when and how long you do, Download, the next site you visit when you leave the site, any search terms you’ve entered on the site, or reference sites, this information enables us to generate analytical reports about the use of the site.
- In addition, we may post multiple tracking techniques on the site to collect additional information about your activities For example:
- Cookies are small data files that are stored on a computer or device at the request of a Web site. A cookie assigns a unique digital ID to your web browser, and has enabled us to identify you as the same user who was on the site in the past, and links your use of the site with other information about you, such as your site usage information and personal information. Cookies can also be used to improve your site experience (for example, by storing your username so you can easily sign in or keep logged in after you’ve provided your password) or to collect general use, collected statistical information, and detect and prevent fraud. Most browsers can be set to detect cookies and give you an opportunity to decline cookies, but cookies may sometimes prevent or prevent your use of the site and its features and the applications as well.
- HTML5 (the language that encodes some websites) can be used to store information on your computer or device about site usage activities. We can retrieve this information from us to determine how the site is used by our visitors, how it can be improved, and customized for our users.
- Cache cookies may be used to identify your computer or device as the same computer or device that visited the site or other website in the past.
- Browser sniffing may be used to enable us to detect whether you have visited a Web page of our own or another person in the past by determining whether its URL is in the list of URLs stored in your Web browser history file.
- Browser fingerprinting enables us to recognize your computer or device as the same device that was used to visit the site in the past based on various information that can be detected from your computer or device that can, together, use a “fingerprint” For your computer or device.
- The pixel tag (also known as “GIF clear” or “web beacon”) is a small image – usually only one pixel – that can be placed on a web page or in our electronic communications to you to help us measure the effectiveness of our content through, For example, calculate how many people visit us online or check whether you’ve opened one of our emails or seen one of our webpages.
- These recognition techniques may be published by us and / or by our service providers on our behalf. These technologies enable us to assign a unique number or ID to you, and link your site usage information with other information about you, including your personal information. These technologies also allow us to recognize you when you access your site using different web browsers and computers or devices.
By using the Site, you agree to our use of these technologies as described above.
3. How Is The Information Used?
Company may use the information submitted, collected, received or generated from and/or about you or a Third Party Source for any of the following purposes:
- To operate, provide, administer, develop, and improve our Site and other Services, and to operate and support Company’s related businesses.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and other Services on an aggregated and individualized basis, to track and monitor usage, to conduct quality control, to fix technical and other errors or problems, to conduct market research and to respond to user desires and preferences.
- To analyze, compile, publish, sell and otherwise similarly commercialize information (other than Personal Identifying Information), including without limitation derivative information and analyses, relating to usage and users of the Services.
- To provide personalized experiences and recommendations, language and location customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to the usage of our Services.
- To provide user support and handle inquiries.
- To communicate with or contact users concerning the usage of or participation in the Services, and for other customer service; this could include use of e-mail addresses to send messages and notices for the purposes described above and below.
- To offer content, services, or other products and services, including developing new services and products.
- To provide news and newsletters, special offers and promotions (which excludes the provision to third parties of, or the publication of, any Personal Identifying Information).
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations and any regulatory mandate or court order.
- To enforce our TOU, any Terms of Service and other applicable agreements, rights and remedies.
- To protect the safety of any person, to address fraud, security or technical issues, or to protect Company’s rights or property.
- To use the name of entities who have signed up for Services or otherwise contracted with Company in Company’s own marketing, advertising and promotional materials (notwithstanding anything to the contrary above).
- To use in any other manner, or for any other purpose, for which you or, if applicable, a Third Party Source, has given permission or consent to Company.
4. When is Information Shared with or Disclosed to Others or the Public?
Information provided by our users is an important part of our business. Company will share and disclose information submitted, collected, received or generated from and/or about you or Third Party Sources only as compatible with the purposes described above, when we have permission or consent (as may be provided by you or the applicable Third Party Source from time to time through the Site, Services or otherwise), or as described in this section as follows:
- Selected contacts:
The company may use the personal information entered by the user in case of reporting the subject accidents and whenever needed to do so with selected contacts.
We confirm that such disclosure will be always in order to grant best quality of services and help users to be connected to each needed persons/ entities in emergencies whenever needed.
- Aggregated Data and Anonymous Data:
Company may publish and otherwise disclose (a) on an aggregated basis, information (including derivative information and analyses) relating to usage and users of the Services, and (b) information that does not contain Personal Identifying Information or is de-identified and not connected to the name of an individual or entity nor connected to similar information that would allow one to be specifically identified or contacted.
- Disclosures In Connection with Permitted Uses:
Company may disclose your and Third Party Source information (other than Personal Identifying Information) to third parties in connection with the purposes described in the previous section such as, for example, to commercialize non-identifying information relating to usage and users of the Services. Company may also share information from and about Third Party Sources with you. Company may also disclose the name of entities that have signed up for Services or otherwise contracted with Company in Company’s own marketing, advertising and promotional materials.
- Company Affiliates:
- Public Forum:
Any user content or information, content or materials submitted, posted, shared, transmitted or otherwise provided to public portions of the Site or public portions of other Services may be shared with the public without restriction. Company also reserves the right to publish or make publicly available any information that is already publicly available prior to the time first provided to or collected by Company or information that becomes publicly available without any action or omission on the part of Company.
- Contractors, Collaborators and Agents:
- Business Transfers and Collaborations:
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell the Company and/or its business or assets and/or sell or buy online sites, services, subsidiaries, or other businesses; or we might collaborate or partner with other companies in strategic transactions, business arrangements or licenses. In such transactions, customer and user information and information regarding usage of the Services (including without limitation Personal Identifying Information and Personal Non-Identifying Data) generally would be one of the transferred business assets or otherwise one of the components of, or involved in, the transaction, we may therefore share this information in connection with such transactions or arrangements.
- Compliance with Law and Protection of Company and Others:
We reserve the right to disclose Personal Identifying Information and any other information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena or other legal process; detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, emergency situations or technical issues; enforce or apply our TOU, Terms of Service and other agreements, rights and remedies; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our employees and contractors, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction purposes.
The Services may include or interoperate with applications, services, features or functionalities provided by third parties. In connection with such third party applications, services, features or functionalities, you may send (or such third parties may get access to) certain information about or related to you or your activities therewith. The use, storage and disclosure of such information by these third parties is subject to their own privacy policies.
5. Security and Protection of Your Information
- We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on or through the Services in an expedient manner and without unreasonable delay, insofar as these are consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
6. Changing or Deleting Your Information
- Company does not have a mechanism for you to review, edit or delete any of your information on or stored in the Services or otherwise by Company, and information may be subject to any applicable record retention policies that we may have in place.
- If you would like us to delete your (or a Third Party Source’s) Personal Identifying Information in our system, please contact us and we will consider making good faith efforts to accommodate your request, though we have no obligation to do so (and will not do so if we have any legal obligation to retain the record or legitimate business need to retain such information).
- Because of the way we maintain certain Services, after information is deleted, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
- We have no obligation to retain or store your (or any Third Party Source) data and information and reserve the right to delete such data and information at any time in our sole discretion.
- From time to time, we may choose to implement certain data retention policies which may be specified on our website.
7. International Transfer:
- We acknowledge that through the continued use of the Services, you (or the Third Party Sources) are transferring information to the United States and you consent to that transfer. Your and Third Party Source’s information may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction.
In order to use our Site and other Services you must confirm that you are over the age of 16 in the sign-up process.
Children under the age of 16 are not eligible to use the Services and must not attempt to sign-up with the Services and/or submit any personal information to us.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from any person who is under the age of 16 or allow them to register. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a person under the age of 16, we will delete this information as soon as possible.
9. Links to Other Sites, Services and Applications:
Our Services may contain links to, interoperate with, and allow you to share content to and from third party services, websites and applications.
The fact that we link to a website, service or application or allow you to share content through these third parties is not an endorsement, authorization or representation that we are affiliated with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. Other websites, services and applications follow different rules regarding the collection, use, storage or disclosure of the personal and other information.
We advise you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites, services and applications you use.
10. Limitation of Liability:
You expressly acknowledge and agree that uploading, posting, providing, storing, using, analyzing, transmitting, sharing and/or allowing access to Personal Identifying Information and other information on, in or to the Services, and the use of all such Services, are all done at your sole risk and liability.
You expressly acknowledge that Company is not liable for (i) any special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages, costs, or liabilities whatsoever arising out of or resulting from your use (or any Third Party Source’s use) of the Services, including from uploading, posting, providing, storing, using, analyzing, transmitting, sharing and/or allowing access to Personal Identifying Information and other information; or (ii) any loss, disclosure or use of your (or a Third Party Source’s) Personal Identifying Information or other information.
11. User name and Password:
Upon signing up, users choose a username and password for his / her account and, enter his / her own email address to communicate with him / her.
The user is completely liable for protecting his password; however, in case of any transactions using this password, the user will bear the liability, without any liability on BlinkApp LLC.
– The user is totally liable for all the content uploaded to the website or the application.